dimanche 29 mars 2009

Welcome to my personal "editorial" blog

I have many blogs but each of them have a special theme. Communauté Québec is dedicated to the autonomous non-profit endeavours of Québec City and Linux users. Waska is a non-profit organization helping people and organizations gain empowerment. I needed a space where I could express my opinion and where followers would choose to read me if they really wished to. A dedicated readership. So I created "Tuxdequebec" which corresponds to my Twitter account (twitter.com/tuxdequebec).

In this blog, I will discuss subjects like my personal passions (Ubutnu and Linux, centre-wing politics, my point of view on world affairs, etc.). People are invited to read this blog if they feel good about it. If they don't, I can suggest them other blogs...

You have to know that I like to tease and I don't take everything too seriously. If I seem strong-headed about something, please do leave me a comment and I can surely meet you half way.

I wish you happiness and hope you have fun reading my crazy stuff.

Jean-François "JEFF" Patrice Néron

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire